I. R. RelevantAmerica is on the verge of total collapseWed Sep 19, 2007 10:23
America is on the verge of total collapse – economically, militarily and morally. If we do not fix our problems by the time the next Federal election is held, there will be no way to peacefully fix them.
Here are just a few of the things you will learn in this book that you absolutely must know:
· The Constitution established that the Federal government had very limited powers. Over time, special interests have fraudulently expanded those powers so that they could rob us blind.
· The Federal Reserve Bank is not Federal and it has no reserves. It is a private bank, unconstitutionally given power by Congress to control our money – and control our lives.
· Your Federal government has stolen us blind by printing more and more money with absolutely nothing to back it up.
· Our runaway Federal government has sold us out to our enemies and special interests. Many of their acts are nothing short of treason!
· Your Federal Government has run up $30,000.00 in debt in YOUR NAME for every man, woman and child in America. They are on track for increasing that to $150,000.00.
· How TRILLIONS in debt held by foreign countries have compromised our financial independence and our way of life.
· How millions of good American jobs have been taken away and why the middle class is on the verge of collapse.
· Absolute proof that 90% of all Americans do not owe Federal Income Tax. The IRS knows it, Congress knows it, but they don’t want you to know it – they want to keep stealing your money.
· Why the Federal government owes us a $2 TRILLION refund.
· What Islam is – and what it isn’t. We must clearly know the enemy or be destroyed. In this book, they tell us – in their own words.
Most importantly this book provides an action plan for helping solve these problems. You absolutely must read this book!
Table Of Contents
Dear Fellow Patriot (I hope and pray):
We have very limited time to get the word out. Please forward this email to everyone you have forwarded the book or the links to the book to. It is critical that we know exactly where we stand right now -- including whether you are even receiving this information.
Please send a very simple email to TheLastElection@AOL.com.
The subject line should say one of the following (definitions below):
STICKING HEAD IN SAND
Here are the definitions:
ON BOARD: I know that the economy, national debt, federal income tax, immigration and terrorism are as described in "The Last Election". I am sending out everything I get on this to everyone I can. I am doing all I can to make a difference before it is too late. (If you want to provide more information, let us know what you have done so far if you have not already told us.)
RESEARCHING: I think that what you say in the book or the information about the book may be true. I am in the process of reading the book and doing my own research and I will take action on what I determine within a few days.
STICKING HEAD IN SAND: This is too depressing to think about or I am too afraid to stand up for my family and friends. I will just ignore it until there is rioting in the streets. I do want to keep on the list, however, so I can keep informed about what is going on.
OTHER: I don't fit into any of the categories. I will include my situation in the body of the email.
UNSUBSCRIBE: Despite the fact that you have pointed me to national publications, known experts, the law itself, I don't believe anything is wrong OR OK, it is wrong but I want to totally ignore it. Any details about your feelings would be very helpful. We cannot afford to lose a single person -- there are too many people (government, big business, etc.) with too much invested in trying to keep this disaster going -- they cannot keep it going -- but some don't realize that yet. Oh, and make sure you read the quote all the way at the bottom of this message.
Again, please send me an email with one of the above in the subject line and anything else you think we should know.
Let's Take Back America!
I. R. Relevant
The Book: http://members.aol.com/TheLastElection/TLE/Index.htm
If you will not fight when your
victory will be sure and not too
costly, you may come to the
moment when you will have to
fight with all the odds against
you and only a precarious chance
for survival. There may even be
a worse case. You may have to
fight when there is no hope of
victory, because it is better to
perish than to live as slaves.
Sir Winston Churchill
If you really want to hide your head in the sand, send an email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the heading. For as Samuel Adams once said...
"... go from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
May your chains sit lightly upon you,
and may posterity forget that
you were our countrymen!”
Main Page -
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES