8/8/07 - Radio Your Way:Wed Aug 8, 2007 19:46
Democratic hopefuls woo union members
ABC News - 12 hours ago
By Judy Keen, USA TODAY Democratic presidential candidates tangled Tuesday at an AFL-CIO forum over Iraq, Pakistan and corporate influence while mostly ...
8/8/07 - Radio Your Way: http://www.apfn.net/pogo.htm
"The Charles Goyette Show"
Kucinich lashes out at limiting debates
An angry Dennis Kucinich lashed out at John Edwards on Friday, saying his Democratic rival showed "a consistent lack of integrity" by suggesting fewer candidates should participate in presidential forums and then trying to explain his remark to reporters. Full story
Marni Soupcoff doesn't want Bush tapping her phone
National Post, Canada - 5 hours ago
This raises all those questions people were asking when they first learned about Bush authorizing warrantless wiretaps in the wake of the Trade Center ...
Fully warranted: Anti-terror law gets needed update NewsOK.com (subscription)
Congress yields to pass Bush spying bill CNET News.com
President's Warrantless Wiretapping Authority Vastly Expanded OMB Watch
InformationWeek - Brattleboro Reformer
all 29 news articles »
- House Passes Bush’s FISA Law August 5th, 2007 APFN, Wed Aug 8 17:59
- Surveillance without warrant Kat Hak Sung, Thu Aug 9 15:21
- RE: FISA....GUEST EXPLAINES WHAT HAPPENED "The Charles Goyette Show", Wed Aug 8 20:45
- Views on Expanded Warrantless Wiretapping Powers Center for National Security Studies, Wed Aug 8 20:56
- 8/8/07 - Radio Your Way: Radio Your Way, Wed Aug 8 19:46
Main Page - Thursday, 08/09/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES