Walking free? Put Bush, Blair on TrialThu May 10, 2007 19:30
Blackagendareport.com + HR
Walking free? Put Bush, Blair on Trial
Thu May 10, 2007 9:37AM
BLAIR FREE? NEVER!
Intro by Henk R.: Correct me if I'm wrong, but being responsible like Tony Blair, the now leaving UK PM and advocating the killing of millions of people, having other peoples slaughtered including your own troops and making people pay for all this, in my eyes makes someone a full time bloody war criminal. Who must be punished severely.
Blair is trying to become such a war criminal who would never be allowed to walk free another second. This creature and his nefarious collaborators of any nationality must be jailed for life as soon as this is possible.
BLAIR IS ALSO GUILTY OF THIS: THE NUMBER OF IRAQI CIVILIANS SLAUGHTERED IN THEIR WAR ON IRAQ IS NOW MANY MORE THAN THE 655,000 COUNTED BY THE JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY TEAM LAST YEAR - URL.: http://tinyurl.com/usq4x
FORMER MALAYSIAN PRIME MINISTER: PUT BUSH, BLAIR ON TRIAL
"What Blair and Bush have done is worse than what Saddam (Hussein) had done,"
American Empire - From Outside the Bubble
Blackagendareport.com - Issue May 9 - May 15, 2007: President George Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair are "the killers of children" and should face the judgment of an international tribunal, said Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, speaking to a War Crimes Conference and Exhibition, in Kuala Lumpur. The former Malaysian Prime Minister described "those who resort to wars in furtherance of their ideology or agenda" as "common criminals" who "should literally be hounded" by the world's people. Dr. Mahathir's network is exploring a venue for the tribunals, which should proceed despite the power of the aggressors.
FORMER MALAYSIAN PRIME MINISTER: PUT BUSH, BLAIR ON TRIAL
The following article was published by the Malaysian National News Agency, Bernama.
Kuala Lumpur, February 5 - Proving that he is still a firebrand, Dr. Mahathir Mohamad Monday lashed out at United States President George W. Bush and British Premier Tony Blair saying that the world should remember them as "the killers of children" or as "the lying Prime Minister or President."
"THEY SHOULD BE LITERALLY HOUNDED."
"What Blair and Bush had done is worse than what Saddam (Hussein) had done," the former Malaysian Prime Minister said.
Delivering this message in his keynote address at the three-day War Crimes Conference and Exhibition, here, Dr. Mahathir said these leaders who used war as a means to gain support should be accorded the names they deserved for the evil deeds they committed.
The conference, dubbed the Kuala Lumpur Initiative to Criminalize War, is organized by Perdana Global Peace Organisation, which Dr. Mahathir chairs.
The conference will also work towards the setting up of a permanent tribunal, recognized by the victims of aggression, to hear charges leveled at the warmongers, leaders and governments of aggressor nations, to determine their innocence or guilt and to prescribe punishment.
"THE CONFERENCE WILL WORK TOWARDS THE SETTING UP OF A PERMANENT TRIBUNAL."
"We should not hang Blair if the tribunal finds him guilty but he should always carry the label as a war criminal, killer of children, liar. And so should Bush and the pocket Bush of the bushlands of Australia (referring to Australian PM John Howard)," said Dr. Mahathir.
He said while the world might not be able to get governments of countries to enact laws to label these leaders as "war criminals," non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and the sympathetic media could append the label whenever their names were mentioned.
The people and NGOs for peace, he said, should make these war criminals feel unwelcome wherever they went and that "they should be literally hounded."
"They should have full frontal and profile pictures put up everywhere as war criminals. And historians should always refer to them as war criminals in history books," said Malaysia's fourth Prime Minister.
He said the first move in the struggle for peace was to ensure that people of the world knew the truth about war and its dangers as "the media is owned and controlled by warmongers."
"We have to build a base for spreading the word, the idea that wars are crimes against humanity, that those who resort to wars in furtherance of their ideology or agenda are common criminals and must be labeled as such and punished," said Dr Mahathir.
He said there was now a need for the establishment of a worldwide network of NGOs for peace, to encourage peace activists everywhere to talk peace and criminalization of war, to physically obstruct war, stop the preparations for war and do everything possible to gain support for the movement to make war a crime in the statute books of the international community.
"THOSE WHO RESORT TO WARS IN FURTHERANCE OF THEIR IDEOLOGY OR AGENDA ARE COMMON CRIMINALS."
On another note, he said the permanent tribunal mooted by the conference must be made up of respected international jurists, who would have no personal or national interest in matters referred to them, whose judgment must be based on evidence and not sentiment.
He said while the tribunal would have no power of enforcing its punishment as "the people tried may be too powerful," the international network should not be daunted by this but find ways and forms of punishment that were within their capacity until such time the international community respects and upholds the jurisdiction of the tribunal.
"We are seeing today examples of the form of punishment that can be meted out. Bush and Blair are now totally reviled and condemned by the world and by their own people.
"The tribunal that we set up can conduct a proper trial even if the accused is not present. A respectable and totally impartial tribunal applying recognized laws will surely find its findings respected by the world just as the world respects the Nobel laureates, for example," said Dr. Mahathir.
[andend] - Blackagendareport.com - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/2hblre
FPF - RELATED LINKS:
* US: SECRET STRATEGY DOCUMENT ORDERS TO 'NEUTRALIZE' ALL RESISTANCE - Url.: https://uk.indymedia.org/en/2006/02/333045.html
* US FASCISM: ''MILITARY COMMISSIONS ACT OF 2006'' - "Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin - Wikipedia - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/ydkywt
* WHAT'S THE BILDERBERG GROUP PLANNING CONCERNING YOU? - You can read more here at the web site of Daniel Estulin, one of the few experts on Bilderberg. What he doesn't know about the Bilderberg mafia and your future isn't worth knowing. - Url.: http://danielestulin.com/?op=inicio&idioma=en
* THE WAR ON TERRORISM IS BOGUS - The Guardian (UK) - Michael Meacher MP (email@example.com) was environment minister in the U.K. government from May 1997 to June 2003 when he resigned in protest at Tony Blair's policies. - Url.: http://www.serendipity.li/wot/meacher.htm
* THE ONE AND ONLY: BLACK AGENDA REPORT - VERY INFORMATIVE SITE - Url.: http://www.blackagendareport.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
* AND WHERE DOES ALL THE WEALTH GO? - WHO CONTROLS GLOBAL MONETARY AFFAIRS? - Url.: http://www.augustreview.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7&Itemid=4
* THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE EVIL EMPIRE REVISITED - Url.: http://tinyurl.com/hcrg7
* IN THE EVIL EMPIRE HUNGER KILLS 18.000 (EIGHTEEN-THOUSAND) CHILDREN EVERY DAY! - According to 2007 figures by UN officials. - Url.: http://dc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/137924/index.php
* US CITIZENS AND TAX PAYERS IN THE US JUNTA'S COLONIES: WATCH AND WEEP! Visit this site to check out what the war has cost your town or city or state. - Url.: http://nationalpriorities.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=182
* R.I.P. HABEAS CORPUS & POWERLESS JUDGES - ARE WE ENTERING AMERICA'S DARKEST HOUR? - Url.: http://www.cemab.be/news/2006/10/2015.php
* THROW OUT WAR PROPAGANDISTS LIKE THE BBC, FOX, CNN ETC.! - Url.: http://www.cemab.be/news/2006/07/1632.php
* Henk R. is a journalist who has been declared 'Persona non Grata' by five 'governments' in East and West. This far he has lived and worked abroad - never in an English speaking country - for more than 4 decades for international media, but always as an independent foreign correspondent. Of which 10 years - also covering Gulf War I - in the Arab World and the Middle East. Seeing worldwide - from the war in Vietnam until now - that every bullet and every bomb breeds more resistance against the inhuman US junta's war machine and its global terror!
* FPF-COPYRIGHT NOTICE - In accordance with Title 17 U. S. C. Section 107 - any copyrighted work in this message is distributed by the Foreign Press Foundation under fair use, without profit or payment, to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the information. Url.: http://liimirror.warwick.ac.uk/uscode/17/107.html
FOREIGN PRESS FOUNDATION
Editor: Henk Ruyssenaars
Main Page - Tuesday, 05/16/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES