Daniel Lewin Orchestrated The 9-11 Terrorist Attacks
John Kaminski
Daniel Lewin Orchestrated The 9-11 Terrorist Attacks
Mon Mar 8 14:59:17 2004
64.140.158.140

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: FW: [Fwd: (no subject)]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 11:57:48 -0500
From: John Kaminski skylax@comcast.net
To: tom ascher lifeforce@bvcolorado.com

Tom, this is excellent, best fingerpoint at Israeli hijackers I've seen.
Do you have a URL?

Best wishes,
John K.
---------------------------------------------
tom ascher wrote:

> -
> Subject: [Fwd: (no subject)]
>
> ----
>
> Zionist Commando Daniel Lewin Orchestrated The 9-11 Terrorist Attacks
> His Troops Stole Arab Identites While Mossad Agents In Hollywood,
> Florida Assassinated Mohammed Atta And Framed Him For The Crime
>
> 3/7/2004 12:55:07 AM
> Anonymous
>
> Investigative Report -- [This is part of one of the most intriguing
> pamphlets on 9-11 I have ever seen published. I have been unable to find
> any other copies of it available on the internet. It hasn’t gotten
> circulation because its publisher (author is unknown) was arrested on
> trumped up charges soon after it hit the press, and that publisher has
> been held in solitary confinement while these pamphlets have been
> languishing without a distributor. Here is the first lengthy excerpt … I
> hope to excerpt more. This starts with the dancing Zionists, which is
> well known, and then goes deeper than any other investigation I have
> seen into this topic:]
>
> THE DANCING ISRAELIS
>
> Like most Americans, I was gripped by senses of profound shock, horror,
> revulsion, sadness and rage as I watched the horror of September 11,
> 2001, unfolding live on my television screen. Watching the mass murder
> of thousands of innocent people live on television was the most
> upsetting experience of my life. …
>
> But not all of the eye-witnesses to the 9-11 slaughter were so saddened.
> On September 11, five Israeli army veterans were arrested by the FBI
> after several witnesses saw them “dancing”, “high-fiving” and
> “celebrating” as they took pictures of the World Trade Center disaster
> from across the river in New Jersey. …
>
> When the photos [taken by the dancing Israelis] were developed, they
> revealed that the dancing Israelis were smiling in the foreground of the
> New York massacre. According to ABC’s 20/20 attempted whitewash of the
> incident, in addition to their outrageous and highly suspicious
> behavior, the five also has in their possession the following items:
> box-cutters, European passports, and $4700 in cash hidden in a sock. Why
> were these Israeli agents so happy about the horrible massacre unfolding
> before their very eyes? … Could it be that these happy Israeli army
> veterans were in some way linked to this monstrous attack? That’s what
> officials close to the investigation told the Bergen Record newspaper of
> New Jersey.
>
> …
>
> THE SEPTEMBER 11 DANCE PARTY
>
> … Having established [that Israelis and Jews have committed acts of
> terror against Americans in the past], we can now easily deduce the
> reason why those five dancing Israeli agents who celebrated the 9-11
> attacks were so happy is because they knew that Americans would now
> become unconditional supporters of their “Israeli ally” and fanatical
> haters of Muslims and Arabs. On the day of the attacks, former Israeli
> Prime Minister Benjamin Netanayhu was asked what the attack would mean
> for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was “It’s very good … Well,
> it’s not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)”
>
> The five Israelis made such a spectacle that everyone who saw them felt
> compelled to call the police. According to ABC’s 20/20, when the van
> belonging to the cheering Israelis was stopped by the police, the first
> word out of the driver’s (Sivan Kurzberg’s) lying mouth were: “We are
> Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The
> Palestinians are your problem.” The police and FBI field agents became
> really suspicious when they found box cutters (the same items the
> hijacker supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign
> passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs
> were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled
> explosives.
>
> >From there, the story gets even more suspicious. The Israelis worked
> for a Weehawken moving company known as Urban Moving Systems. An
> American employee of Urban Moving Systems told the Bergen Record that a
> majority of his co- workers were Israelis and they were all joking about
> the attacks. The employee, who declined to give his name, said “I was in
> tears. These guys were joking and that bothered me.”
>
> A few days after the attacks, Urban Moving System’s Israeli owner,
> Dominick Suter, dropped his business and fled the country. He was in
> such a hurry to flee America that some of Urban Moving System’s
> customers were left with their furniture stuck in storage facilities.
> The five Israeli army veterans (Mossad) were held in custody for several
> months before being quietly released. Some of the movers had been kept
> in solitary confinement for 40 days.
>
> Immediately following the attacks, the Zionist controlled media was
> filled with stories linking the attacks to Bin Laden. TV talking-heads
> and scribblers of every stripe spoon-fed a gullible American public a
> steady diet of the most outrageous propaganda imaginable. We were told
> that the reason in Laden attacked the USA was because he hates our
> “freedom” and “democracy”. The Muslims were “medieval” and they wanted
> to destroy us because of our wealth. But Bin Laden strongly denied any
> role in the attacks and suggested that Zionists orchestrated the 9-11
> attacks:
>
> “I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor
> did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a
> government within the United States. The United States should try to
> trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who
> want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and
> Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out
> the attacks … The American system is totally in control of the Jews,
> whose first priority is Israel, not the United States.”
>
> To date, the only shred of “evidence” to be uncovered against Bin Laden
> was a highly suspicious, barely audible amateur video, that the Zionist
> dominated Pentagon just happened to find “lying around” in Afghanistan.
> Though there is no evidence, be it hard or circumstantial, to link the
> Al Qaeda “terrorist network” to these acts of terror; there is in fact a
> mountain of evidence, both hard and circumstantial, which suggests that
> the Zionists have been very busy framing Arabs for terror plots against
> America.
>
> WHO WAS REALLY FLYING THOSE PLANES ON 9-11?
>
> Hours after the 9-11 attacks, authorities began to find clues
> conveniently left for them to stumble upon. The Boston Globe reported
> that a copy of the Koran, instructions on how to fly a commercial
> airplane, and a fuel consumption calculator were found in a pair of bags
> meant for one of the hijacked flights that left from Logan.
>
> Authorities also received a “tip” about a suspicious white car left
> behind at Boston’s Logan Airport. An Arabic-language flight training
> manual was found inside the car.
>
> How fortunate for investigators that the hijackers “forgot” to take
> their Koran and Arab flight manuals with them! Within a few days, all
> “19 hijackers” were “identified” and their faces were plastered all over
> our television screens.
>
> Then, like a script from a corny “B” spy movie, the officials story gets
> even more ridiculous. The passport of the supposed “ringleader” Mohammed
> Atta, somehow managed to survive the explosion, inferno, and smoldering
> collapse to be oh-so-conveniently “found” just a few blocks away from
> the World Trade Center.
>
> It is obvious that this “evidence” was planted by individuals wishing to
> direct the blame towards Osama bin Laden. How is it possible that Arab
> students who has never flown an airplane could take a simulator course
> and then fly jumbo jets with the skill and precision of “top-gun”
> pilots? It is not possible and the fact is, the true identities of the
> 9-11 hijackers remain a mystery. In the days following the disclosure of
> the “hijackers” names and faces, no less than 7 of the Arab individuals
> named came forward to protest their obvious innocence.
>
> That’s right! Seven of the nineteen “hijackers” are alive and well. They
> were victims of identity theft, some of whom had their passports stolen.
> They were interviewed by several different new organizations, including
> the Telegraph of England. Here’s an excerpt from David Harrison’s
> Telegraph story entitled:
>
> “Revealed: The Men With Stolen Identities
>
> “Their names were flashed around the world as suicide hijackers who
> carried out the attacks on America. But yesterday four innocent men told
> how their identities had been stolen.
>
> “The men, all from Saudi Arabia ? spoke of their shock at being
> mistakenly named by the FBI as suicide terrorists. None of the four was
> in the United States on September 11 and all are alive in their home
> country.
>
> “The Telegraph obtained the first interviews with the men since they
> learnt that they were on the FBI’s list of hijackers who died in the
> crashes in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania.
>
> “All four said they were outraged to be identified as terrorists. One
> has never been to America and another is a Saudi Airlines pilot who was
> on a training course in Tunisia at the time of the attacks. Saudi
> Airlines said it was considering legal action against the FBI for
> serious damaging its reputation and that of its pilots.”
>
> The story of these identity thefts was also briefly reported by ABC and
> BBC (England). The FBI does not deny this. Nobody denies the fact
> because it is easily verifiable. Instead, the US media and government
> just ignore this inconvenient little fact and keep right on repeating
> the monstrous lie that the hijacker identities are known and that 15 of
> them were Saudis.
>
> CNN revealed that FBI director Robert Mueller openly admitted that some
> of the identities of the 9-11 hijackers are in question due to identity
> theft. Here’s what CNN reported on September 21:
>
> FBI Director Robert Mueller has acknowledged that some of those behind
> last week’s terror attacks may have stolen the identification of other
> people, and, according to at least one security expert, it may have been
> “relatively easy” based on their level of sophistication.
>
> This opens up a whole Pandora’s box of unanswered questions. First and
> foremost of which is this: why would Osama Bin Laden, the Saudi Arabian
> “cave man”, attempting to cover his tracks, steal the identities of …
> fellow Saudi Arabians??? What would be the point? Why go through the
> trouble of stealing identities that would point back to you. Why not
> steal Greek identities, or Brazilian identities, or Turkish ones? A much
> more logical conclusion is that non-Arabs stole these identities as part
> of a “false flag” operation designed to point the blame at Arabs, and
> Saudi Arabia in particular.
>
> What kind of a character is FBI boss Mueller? He initially admitted that
> false identities were involved with 9-11, but then he allows the media
> to keep naming these innocent, and alive, Arabs as the hijackers? Why
> doesn’t he correct them? …
>
> Now I’m really going to rock your faith in the false religion of 9-11.
> In February of 2000, Indian intelligence officials detained 11 members
> of what they thought was an Al Qaeda hijacking conspiracy. It was then
> discovered that these 11 “Muslim preachers” were all Israeli nationals!
> India’s leading weekly magazine, The Week, reported:
>
> “On January 12, Indian intelligence officials in Calcutta detained 11
> foreign nationals for interrogation before they were to board a
> Dhaka-bound Bangladesh Biman flight. They were detained on suspicion of
> being hijackers. ‘But we realized they were tabliqis, so we let them go’
> said an intelligence official.
>
> “The eleven has Israeli passports but were believed to be Afghan
> nationals who had spent a while in Iran. Indian intelligence officials,
> too, were surprised by the nationality profile of the eleven. ‘They say
> they have been on tabligh in Indian for two months. But they are Israeli
> nationals from the West Bank,’ said a Central Intelligence official. He
> claimed that Tel Aviv ‘exerted considerable pressure’ on Delhi to secure
> their release. ‘It appeared that they could be working for a sensitive
> organization in Israel and were on a mission to Bangladesh,’ the
> official said.
>
> What were these 11 Israeli nationals doing trying to impersonate Al
> Qaeda men? Infiltrating? Perhaps. Framing? More likely. But the
> important precedent to understand is this: Israeli agents were once
> caught red handed impersonating Muslim hijackers!
>
> This event becomes even more mind boggling when we learn that it was
> Indian Intelligence that helped the US to so quickly identify the “19
> hijackers”! On April 3, 2002, Express India, quoting the Press Trust of
> India, revealed:
>
> “Washington, April 3: Indian intelligence agencies helped the US to
> identify the hijackers who carried out the deadly September 11 terrorist
> attacks in New York and Washington, a media report said here Wednesday.”
>
> Did you catch that? The Indian intelligence officials who were duped
> into mistaking Israeli agents for Al Qaeda back in 2000, were the very
> same clowns telling the FBI who it was that hijacked the 9-11 planes!
> Keep in mind that Indian intelligence has an extremely close working
> relationship with Israel’s Mossad because both governments hate the
> Muslim nation of Pakistan.
>
> Now about Mohamed Atta … the so-called “ring leader”. There are a number
> of inconsistencies with that story as well. Like some of the 7 hijackers
> known to be still alive, Atta also had his passport stolen in 1999,
> (perhaps the same passport that miraculously survived the WTC explosion
> and collapse?), making him an easy mark for identity theft. Atta was
> known to all as a shy, timid and sheltered young man who was
> uncomfortable with women. The 5 foot 7 inch, 150 pound architecture
> student was such a “goody two shoes” that some of his university
> acquaintances in Germany refrained from drinking or cursing in front of
> him. How this gentle, non-political momma’s boy from a good Egyptian
> family suddenly transformed himself into the vodka drinking, go-go girl
> groping terrorist animal described by the media, has to rank as the
> greatest personality change since another classic work of fiction, Dr
> Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
>
> Atta, or someone using Atta’s identity, had enrolled in a Florida flight
> school in 2001 and then broke off training, making it a point to tell
> his instructor he was leaving for Boston, In an October 2001 interview
> with an ABC affiliate in Florida, flight school president Rudi Dekkers
> said that his course does not qualify pilots to fly jumbo jets. He also
> described Atta as “an asshole” Part of the reason for Dekker’s dislike
> for Atta stems from a highly unusual incident that occurred at the
> beginning of the course. Here’s the exchange between ABC producer
> Quentin McDermott and Dekkers:
>
> MCDERMOTT: “Why do you say Atta was an asshole?”
>
> DEKKERS: “Well, when Atta was here and I saw his face on several
> occasions in the building, then I know that they’re regular students and
> then I try to talk to them, it’s a kind of PR ? where are you from? I
> tried to communicate with him. I found out from my people that he lived
> in Hamburg and he spoke German so one of the days that I saw him, I
> speak German myself, I’m a Dutch citizen, and I started in the morning
> telling him in German, “Good morning. How are you? How do you like



Main Page -03/08/04

Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]

APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES

messageboard.gif (4314 bytes)