VIDEO: Ms. de la Vega has reviewed the evidenceSun Feb 11, 2007 15:16
A CRIME HAS OCCURED, A CRIME IS ON GOING...RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES!
Taken: 11 February 2007
Location: United States
In United States v. George W. Bush et. al., former federal prosecutor Elizabeth de la Vega brings her twenty years of experience and her passion for justice to the most important case of her career. The defendants are George W Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Condoleezza Rice, and Colin Powell. The crime is tricking the nation into war, or, in legal terms, conspiracy to defraud the United States.
Ms. de la Vega has reviewed the evidence, researched the law, drafted an indictment, and in this lively, accessible book, presented it to a grand jury. If the indictment and grand jury are both hypothetical, the facts are tragically real: Over half of all Americans believe the President misled the country into a war that has left 2,500 hundred American soldiers and countless Iraqis dead. The cost is $350 billion -- and counting.
APFN messageboard: http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/149495.html
Video URL (Permalink):
Cut/paste in an e-mail or web page to create a link to the video
9/11 ACCOUNTABILITY, U.S. v. BUSH
CHARGING THE GOVERNMENT WITH WRONGFUL DEATH
- C-SPAN: United States v. George W. Bush et al. Elizabeth de la Vega, Sun Feb 11 01:29
- FACTS ABOUT WRONGFUL DEATH 9/11 ACCOUNTABILITY, U.S. v. BUSH, Sun Feb 11 17:15
- VIDEO: Ms. de la Vega has reviewed the evidence APFN VIDEO, Sun Feb 11 18:16
- Help Stop Erosion of Rights - Take Action Ed Ward, MD, Sun Feb 11 05:36
- CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATES: by Elizabeth de la Vega, Sun Feb 11 01:52
- Impeach Cheney First - Call Congress on Tuesday Anonymous, Sun Feb 11 02:01
Main Page - Thursday, 02/15/07
Message Board by American Patriot Friends Network [APFN]
APFN MESSAGEBOARD ARCHIVES